Sunday, February 6, 2011

Flavor of the Week - February 6, 2011


STRAWBERRY DELIGHT!!



Angie Harmon looking gorgeous at the 2011 SAG Awards last Sunday! Angie wore a Monique Lhuillier dress, Brian Atwood shoes, DeBeer jewels and carried a Jimmy Choo Tube Clutch. Her makeup artist Spencer Barnes worked from a palette of pink, lavendar and violet!

I love this look because it's fresh, girly and fun! :) The dress is amazing and the hue of pink is so rich and classic, while complimenting her skin perfectly! Angie's makeup is very natural and clean and the back of the gown is breathtaking!! The only part of the look that I would have liked to see a little different is the hair. I definitely agreed with a simple, off the face, up do, but thought that she could have rocked a more retro or vintage inspired ponytail to accent this fashion forward garment!


Overall, this look is fabulous and delightful and has my vote for Flavor of the Week! What do you think about Angie Harmon's look? We would love to see your comments! :)

Fashionably yours - Chandra







1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog. I would love to hear your comments! If you like this blog please follow me on Google Connect, Bloglovin, or Twitter.

Remember to stay fashionably bold and true by setting your own fashion trends.

Fashionably yours - Shellena ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...