1.Where am I originally from? Jacksonville, FL but I now live in Atlanta, GA
2. How do you define fashion? As “an artistic vigor.”
3. What is your fashion sense? It’s a cross between vintage/retro blended with everyday wear and contemporary style. I like clothing that can be effortlessly combined, for example, coupling a designer garment with a great consignment store find.
4. What’s your number one fetish? Shoes of which I own over 70 pairs!
5. Who takes your photos? I am happily married to Craig and fondly take on the role as his personal fashion stylist/assistant, so in return, he takes my photos. ;)
6. Who is your fashion admiration? My mom. She would apply her make up daily, ensure the upkeep of her hair, wear perfume, and rock the most fashionable outfit & shoes!!! It helped me to see that fashion has no age. When attending junior and senior high school, my fellow classmates would always ask, “Where did you get that outfit from?” My response was consistently, “Oh, my mom made it!” She made me & my sister’s clothes 99% of the time. If we saw an outfit that we adored at a store or on someone, my mom would always say, “I can make that."
7. What are your hobbies? I love to travel, sleep, shop and watch classic movies. I’m inspired by classic movie film stars such as Lana Turner, Audrey Hepburn and Elizabeth Taylor. These women were classy once upon a time. They were classic trendsetters! During that time period, women truly dressed like LADIES!!