Friday, February 25, 2011

Ojon Hair Products

What else do you consider to be a great and natural fashion accessory?  Ever thought about your hair as being such?  Well, in order to complete your total style, look beyond your garments & shoes and ensure that your hair is also on point!

For all of my natural haircare advocates or relaxer hair users, you must try the Ojon hair products if you haven't already done so.  I'm so in love with their products!

My hair gets so dry when it's in its natural state.  I constantly have to try to keep it moisturized daily, but I still haven't found a product that keeps it moisturized for hours until I tried a FREE sample packet of the Ojon Restorative Hair Treatment that was included in my Sephora purchase. I was amazed at the amount of moisture that my hair received.  It had increased in softness and in shine.  Please check out the post:  Belts...the Polish to Any Outfit to see what the product did to my hair.

The Ojon Restorative Hair treatment hydrates damaged or dry hair and is ultra healthy for your hair.  You can apply a quarter sized amount to your hair and let it sit for 20 minutes.  Afterwards, shampoo and style.  You will be amazed to see how healthy your hair begins to look after it drys.  The product can also be used as a deep conditioning agent or can be applied as a leave in conditioner.

It contains the highest concentration of Ojon oil which serves as a highly-concentrated hair and scalp treatment.  This oil was used by the Tawira Indians of Central America for over 500 years. Apparently, they were known to have beautiful hair due to use of this rare oil.

Ojon carries many other hair products.  You must try these products out and let us know what you think about them! Their products are made for all hair types regardless of your nationality.  They even have a volumizing line for women or men who have thinner hair. 


So go out and try Ojon today!  :)

Fashionably yours - Shellena



1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog. I would love to hear your comments! If you like this blog please follow me on Google Connect, Bloglovin, or Twitter.

Remember to stay fashionably bold and true by setting your own fashion trends.

Fashionably yours - Shellena ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...