Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Rock the Bells!!!

Katie Holmes in flare jeans


So who would have thought that this fashion trend which made waves in the late 60’s and most of the 70’s, then reappeared in the 90’s, could make another comeback in 2011! Well they're back…..LOL! Bell Bottoms are back to party and they're bringing the funk! The flare leg jeans are being sold in stores like Gap, Urban Outfitters, 7 for all Mankind and many more!

I know, I have to reprogram my brain too! For the last couple of years boot cut, skinnies and now jeggings have ruled the world! But bell bottoms or flares are just as fun, adding a vintage, urban chic twist. Derek Lam’s Spring 2011 runway showcases several looks with a flare leg. And what’s so great about bell bottoms is you can dress them up or down depending on the shoes, top or accessories! Bell bottoms come in an array of colors and fabrics and go perfect with a pair of cute wedges or pumps!  Flare fits are sexy from hip to knee with an amazing bell leg from the knee down.

Mint Message:
Try a spring Bohemian look by rocking a floral, animal or tribal print top with cute bell bottom/flare jeans. This specific style of clothing has some characteristic features that manifest an attitude of freedom in it. The essence of Bohemian clothing focuses on bringing out the uniqueness of a person. Add layered bracelets or necklaces to give your look some extra spice! Large abstract earrings will also enhance your look! :) Rock on....

Fashionably yours - Chandra








3 comments:

  1. I love this look! I have to admit I was bummed when it looked like they were out for good but I want to find a high waisted pair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore this trend! I'm so glad that they are back:) I'm still searching for the perfect pair but i will definitely rock flared jeans this spring!<3

    ♥ kisses ♥

    http://thrilloftheheel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure dear:) Following you already! Don't forget to follow back:)

    ♥ kisses ♥

    http://thrilloftheheel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I would love to hear your comments! If you like this blog please follow me on Google Connect, Bloglovin, or Twitter.

Remember to stay fashionably bold and true by setting your own fashion trends.

Fashionably yours - Shellena ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...