Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My Treat


Michael Kors
“She works hard for the money….so hard for the money…”  I have Donna Summer’s song stuck in my head.  :)  I concur with her statement.  I work so hard for my money that I decided to treat myself to this Michael Kors tote bag that is so classic and timeless.  I really only own one other designer purse that I purchased in Italy, Burberry, which I love to break out this time of year since plaids make me think of the fall and winter months.

This tobacco colored bag goes with everything, from blacks to greens to crèmes.  Loves it!...so versatile...

What do you guys think of it?

Be sure to check out my new "About Me" page.

Fashionably yours - Shellena


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I would love to hear your comments! If you like this blog please follow me on Google Connect, Bloglovin, or Twitter.

Remember to stay fashionably bold and true by setting your own fashion trends.

Fashionably yours - Shellena ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...