Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Suits Me

Suit: Nine West; Blouse: DKNY; Shoes: Aldo; Earrings: Element 47

I know that most women think that a suit can be “out-of-date”, but I stumbled across this Nine West skirt suit that I've had in my closet about 4 years now.  It’s a brocade fabric and the skirt has a unique flounce to it.  I paired it with a silk blush DKNY tie blouse and black heels.

Oh, and I purchased these adorable earrings from The Beehive, a boutique in Atlanta that has so many cute and unique girly jewelry, clothes, and more!

Have you worn a nice pant or skirt suit lately?

One last thing...I'm now on Instagram, so please follow me @mintalamode.  :) 

Fashionably yours – Shellena


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I would love to hear your comments! If you like this blog please follow me on Google Connect, Bloglovin, or Twitter.

Remember to stay fashionably bold and true by setting your own fashion trends.

Fashionably yours - Shellena ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...