Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Sweet Paris....Part I



Jacket:  Jennyfer; Sweater & Belt: H&M; Jeans: Mango; Purse: Untitled (leather); Sneakers:  Feiyue


Best Kabob Sandwich & Fries that I've ever had!


Hi all!  Sorry that I’ve been so M.I.A. lately…I’ve been SUPER busy and just got back from Paris.  It’s such a romantic and cultured city!  Here are a few photos to reflect my time there.

I purchased my leather jacket and sneakers in Paris.  These sneakers are ultra comfortable and cute!  Very different...

I will post additional photos soon.  :)

Fashionably yours - Shellena

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I would love to hear your comments! If you like this blog please follow me on Google Connect, Bloglovin, or Twitter.

Remember to stay fashionably bold and true by setting your own fashion trends.

Fashionably yours - Shellena ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...