Saturday, December 3, 2011

Sweet Paris....Part II


Jacket: Jennyfer; Bag: Untitled (Leather); Boots: Friday's Project; Shorts: H&M; Tights: HUE








I really enjoyed being laid back, but fashionable in Paris.  Check out another outfit that I wore…I’m beginning to love pairing shorts with tights and thigh high boots.  It creates a chic feminine look.

I had the best hot chocolate at Angelina’s and the yummiest Vanilla Bourbon dessert ever!

We passed by a choclatier’s shop, so I had to take a photo of this chocolate ape…too cute huh!?!

Hope that you all are enjoying your weekend.

Fashionably yours - Shellena

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I would love to hear your comments! If you like this blog please follow me on Google Connect, Bloglovin, or Twitter.

Remember to stay fashionably bold and true by setting your own fashion trends.

Fashionably yours - Shellena ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...