Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Passionate About Pewter


Pewter is such a great color to mix and match with any other color.  Hence the reason why I paired these shoes with this teal pleated dress!  This pleated dress is so classic to me!  I’m getting so addicted to the “TEAL” color.  :)

I purchased this purse from a boutique in Birmingham, AL over 10 years ago.  I found it on Sunday and thought that it would take my outfit to another level.

My first photo looks like I am in desperation - too funny!  :)

What do you all think about the look?

Fashionably yours - Shellena

Dress: Marc New York; Shoes: Calvin Klein; Purse: Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I would love to hear your comments! If you like this blog please follow me on Google Connect, Bloglovin, or Twitter.

Remember to stay fashionably bold and true by setting your own fashion trends.

Fashionably yours - Shellena ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...