Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Traditional Trench

Dress: Just Taylor; Trench: Vertigo Paris (similar here); Bag: Michael Kors; Tights: Apostrophe; Shoes: Steve Madden; Copper Cuffs: Vintage; Earrings: Local Boutique

Hello everyone!  Thanks so much for the support amongst my existing and new followers.  It makes me so happy to share my wardrobe as a fashion canvas with you all.

Today, I’m wearing this lovely Taylor dress that I wore this same time last year.  You can check out how it wore it by clicking here.  I paired it with these cool peacock earrings and vintage copper cuffed bracelets worn on each wrist.  I like the “She-rah” effect.  (Ha!) 

A friend passed along these tights to me.  These classic brown Steve Madden heels are a staple shoe in my closet…especially for the winter months.

I hope that you all are having a great week.  Check back for more posts this month.

Oh…..are you following me on Pinterest, Instagram, and/or Twitter?  I would love to hear from you.

Fashionably yours - Shellena

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I would love to hear your comments! If you like this blog please follow me on Google Connect, Bloglovin, or Twitter.

Remember to stay fashionably bold and true by setting your own fashion trends.

Fashionably yours - Shellena ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...