1. Tell me a little about yourself. Where are you from? What's your educational background? What are your general professional and non-professional interests?
I'm 26 years old and I was born in N.Y, but we moved to GA when I was 9 and I feel I've always been a southerner at heart.
2. What does fashion mean to you?
To me it's a way to express yourself that should be above all fun and enjoyable! Be experimental, and when you try things outside your comfort zone, be confident and own it, because it's like a ripple affect, your fashion affects how you feel about yourself, and how you feel about yourself affects how others see you!
3. How would you define your city's fashion?
Laid Back. I don't feel like the ATL is a city where there is a lot of pressure to stay on the fashion up and up, like N.Y or L.A. Everyone seems to enjoy doing their own thing, but if I have to pin point one trend, you'll find a lot of the vintage urban hipster vibe in Midtown.
4. Who are some of your favorite designers?
I don't really have a favorite designer that I wear all the time because I honestly shop EVERYWHERE! But I did recently come across an adorable designer named Ann M Crammer. Her style is classic but still youthful with bold pops of color and big stripes. Her Flynn skirts are my favorite.
5. What do you believe makes a quality article of clothing?
For me a quality garment is an effortless piece of clothing that you feel great in every time you wear it. One that stands the test of time style wise, and washer wise :)
6. What current trend in a fashion store attracts you the most?
I'm always loving anything going on at Anthropologie because they put their timeless spin on all their clothing. They have the ability to make any trend last.
7. Describe your style in two words or less.
Simple and Feminine
Check out Candice and Alyssa’s Nesting Newbies blog for great home improvement ideas!
|Candice did her own mani and created newspaper nails! Don't they look awesome?|
Fashionably yours - Shellena