Monday, September 5, 2011

Cream Soda


Shirt:  H&M
Skirt: Baraschi via Anthropologie
Shoes: Tony Bianco

Hello all!  I paired a masculine boyfriend shirt with a very feminine skirt.  I purchased this classic skirt on sale at Anthropologie back in May 2011.  This was my first time wearing it and felt so ladylike in it.  Its sturdy false pockets add a nice modern flare and I love the vintage looking buttons that run down the middle.

These Tony Bianco pumps are my favorite go to shoes…they added such a nice touch to polish off the look.  Also, I had to pull out my pearl necklace, earrings, and bracelet to add to the vintage appeal.

Enjoy your day!

Fashionably yours - Shellena

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I would love to hear your comments! If you like this blog please follow me on Google Connect, Bloglovin, or Twitter.

Remember to stay fashionably bold and true by setting your own fashion trends.

Fashionably yours - Shellena ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...