Thursday, September 1, 2011

Blue Moon


Hello everyone!  I’ve been very busy lately and as you’ve probably noticed since last month I am no longer using social media to promote my blog.  It was a personal decision, but know that you are still more than welcome to follow me via Bloglovin, Google Connect, or even sign up to receive emails of my new posts.  I hope that you all still drop by often to check out my fashion diary.  :)

Now on to fashion…

This look was soooooo comfy.  I purchased this shirt back in 2007 when I went to Italy...it's totally timeless.  I adore its fanned collar.  I added a belt from a pair of my Zara trousers that made this look even more modern.  This skirt has been in my closet for over 8 years now...another classic item.  I've really learned to shop with practicality!

What do you think about the look?  Also, I got heavy highlights added to my hair – do you like them?

Shirt: Sasch

Skirt & Belt:  Zara

Shoes: Le Fenice Venezia

Fashionably yours - Shellena


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I would love to hear your comments! If you like this blog please follow me on Google Connect, Bloglovin, or Twitter.

Remember to stay fashionably bold and true by setting your own fashion trends.

Fashionably yours - Shellena ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...