Monday, August 1, 2011

Khaki Shirt Dress



Shirt dress: Jack BB Dakota; Leggings: Vera Wang; Shoes: BCBG; Earrings: Forever 21

Craig and I attended a friend’s baby shower yesterday.  It was like a mini wedding – so gorgeous!

The dress code was dressy casual, so I decided to wear this shirt dress that I picked up from Jacksonville back in January.  This was my first time wearing it.  I love the belt that comes with it.  Belts are my second favorite fashion accessory as of now!  What’s your favorite fashion accessory?

I hope that you all had a lovely weekend.

Here's a snippet below of the cake!

xx

Fashionably yours - Shellena



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I would love to hear your comments! If you like this blog please follow me on Google Connect, Bloglovin, or Twitter.

Remember to stay fashionably bold and true by setting your own fashion trends.

Fashionably yours - Shellena ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...