Monday, August 8, 2011

Goodwill Finds


I told myself that I wasn’t going to go shopping because my Hubby and I are going some place special in November.  More details to come on our destination…  :)

However, I couldn’t resist stopping in at the Goodwill this past Saturday of which I found some SWEET items.  I’ve been in need of tops lately so I wanted to search for some cool blouses.



American Eagle Outfitters


I want to transform the khaki, linen shirt dress into a vest to wear with jeans.  Similar to this look below (via Style Pantry).


My hubby was even able to find a nice, Tommy Hilfiger tie and American Eagle dress shirt.


Tommy Hilfiger
Everything totaled $25…sweet music to my ears!

Fashionably yours - Shellena

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I would love to hear your comments! If you like this blog please follow me on Google Connect, Bloglovin, or Twitter.

Remember to stay fashionably bold and true by setting your own fashion trends.

Fashionably yours - Shellena ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...