Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Its Black, its White!


I currently have 31 fans via Bloglovin’, 44 via Facebook, 46 via Twitter, and 112 via Google Connect.  Thanks so much to you all for your support!  I really enjoy blogging as my fashion journal.

I’m a big fan of the classic colors – black and white!  I’ve had this linen dress for over 7 years now and I still get my active wear out of it during the spring and summer months.  I scored these Joey O pumps from the Goodwill for $6 and these vintage earrings for $4...great finds!!!

Big thanks to my sister-in-law for snapping these photos for me!

Fashionably yours - Shellena

Dress & Sash: Dress Barn; Shoes: Joey O (Thrifted); Earrings: Thrifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I would love to hear your comments! If you like this blog please follow me on Google Connect, Bloglovin, or Twitter.

Remember to stay fashionably bold and true by setting your own fashion trends.

Fashionably yours - Shellena ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...