Monday, July 4, 2011

Boldly Blue


How many of you adore the color blue?  This shirtdress stood out to me at a boutique in Jacksonville, FL.  It’s not only bold in color, but sleek and stylish too.  I coupled the shirtdress with a pair of leggings and wore a sports bra underneath to create a chic and casual look.

I'm in love with these thong sandals, which are a combo of seashells and jelly's.

What do you think?  What is your favorite chic and casual outfit to wear?

Fashionably yours - Shellena

Shirtdress: BB Dakota; Bralette: Everlast; Leggings: Simply Vera by Vera Wang; Shoes: Stuart Weitzman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I would love to hear your comments! If you like this blog please follow me on Google Connect, Bloglovin, or Twitter.

Remember to stay fashionably bold and true by setting your own fashion trends.

Fashionably yours - Shellena ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...