Monday, March 7, 2011

You Fancy HUH?!


Dress:  Zara; Blouse: Chaus (vintage);
Shoes:  BCBG; Hose:  Hanes;
Jewelry:  Unsigned

I am not the type of girl who picks out her clothes the night before she goes to work.  I just wake up and see how I'm feeling and then I proceed to pick out a good outfit accordingly.  Well, on this particular day, I decided to wear something really classic and effortless. 

Since it was still a little cold outside, I decided to couple a vintage silk red blouse that I got from The Clothing Warehouse in Jacksonville, FL for about $12 with a Zara flounced sleeveless dress that I got from Barcelona, Spain and BCBG burgundy quilted pumps.  Fancy huh?  :)

I received several compliments on this pairing at work and while I was out and about.  I felt very classy and girly!  :)

Mint Message:

Couple a sleeveless dress with a long sleeved blouse to present a classic flavor.  Throw on a pair of pumps, pearl earrings and add a clutch to polish off the look!

Fashionably yours - Shellena

5 comments:

  1. love the pop of red, you look so cute!

    x http://madelineweber.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit, love the dress!

    ♥ kisses ♥

    http://thrilloftheheel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. the dress is fabulous on you...red is such a bold color and you definitely command attention in this!

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank for the comment! Love your blog!
    You know, Paris is amazing and there are lots of nice shopping places but I think that part in the center, near the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre has the best places to shop!
    Hope you have a great and lovely time in Paris!
    I'm following you!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I would love to hear your comments! If you like this blog please follow me on Google Connect, Bloglovin, or Twitter.

Remember to stay fashionably bold and true by setting your own fashion trends.

Fashionably yours - Shellena ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...